Bookkeeper – Jon McDonald Hours: 7:15am-3:15pm daily, located in the counseling office
Telephone – (775) 333-3414 eMail – email@example.com
- Fees are due at the beginning of each semester with the exception of Advanced Placement (AP) fees which are due March 1.
- Fees are NOT prorated for early withdrawal
- The book deposit fee will be refunded upon graduation or withdrawal provided that all textbooks and library books are returned and all fees and fines are paid in full.
- Students will be fined for any unreturned textbooks, library books, CD’s or DVD’s. These materials should be returned to the bookkeeping department so that proper credit can be given.
- Cash, check, Visa and Mastercard are acceptable forms of payment. All checks must be payable to Sparks High School.
- Payments may also be made on the internet from the Sparks High School website. Click on the Payschools icon below. You will need your student’s I.D. number and a Visa or Mastercard debit or credit card.
Free & Reduced Lunch Program
- If your family qualifies for the free and reduced lunch program, AP test fees are waived. This program does not waive any other fees, including AP course lab fees.
- Cap & Gown – Students are responsible for purchasing their own cap & gown through Jostens. Contact Julie or Mark at (775)626-4944
- Pictures may be ordered through Bell Photo. Contact Josh Bell @775-354-7074
- Yearbook Ads (baby pictures) – Complete the form available in the counseling office; prices are $50 ¼ page, $80 ½ page, and $150 full page
- Safe & Sober Event – contact the Sparks High School Boosters club for information on this event.